Very nice!!! On Monday, in addition to starting my new job, I received a VoxBox in the mail (courtesy of Influenster). It's their Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox....and here's what I got!!
- Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture (Retails for $7.99 per 6.5oz can)
- NECTRESSE ($6.99 for a 5.9oz container, or $3.99 for a box of 40 packets)
- Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes ($5.99 for a 20 count box)
- Colgate Optic White Regimen:
- Toothpaste ($2.99 for a 4oz tube)
- Mouthwash ($2.99 for an 8oz bottle)
- Toothbrush ($2.99 per brush)
- belVita Breakfast Biscuits ($3.69 for a box of 5 packets of 4 biscuits)
Now here's when I tell you what I loved and hated...here goes:
Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture
- Let's start this out by saying that I am a moisturizing fiend. Like EVERY TIME I get out of the shower, and EVERY TIME I feel my hands, legs, ANYTHING to be a little bit dry. I take pride in the softness of my skin, and I've gotten complimented on it that it's baby soft. I also have to admit that I saw this product in the store a couple of weeks ago, and was a little doubtful that it would work. BUT, this amazingly smooth, Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture will NOT ONLY keep my skin baby soft (and smelling great), but will get me on my way even faster!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, and I am now hooked!! :)
I have ALWAYS been a Splenda girl...and when NECTRESSE came out (100% natural, zero-calories per serving), I was psyched to try it! I typically put 3 packets of Splenda in my coffee in the morning, but I only had to use 2 packets of NECTRESSE (because it's made primarily from monk fruit - which is sweeter than regular sugar).
Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes
- My current facial regimen is MaryKay...but let's be honest...MaryKay isn't always affordable, and isn't always available by MK Representatives. I was looking for a replacement regimen that I could work with, afford, and it would feel great. I was also looking for something natural, and when I got sent the Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes, I think I might have found my replacement!! I tried it out, and it didn't leave my skin dry at all (which was what I was afraid of). The towelettes left my skin feeling refreshed and super clean, like I just washed my face. I think I might have found a line of facial products that can replace my MaryKay line!! :)
Colgate Optic White Regimen
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this regimen. It's fantastic, and keeps your breath staying SUPER fresh.
belVita Breakfast Biscuits
- YEAH buddy...these are addicting. I had these when I first got my VoxBox...and no, it wasn't breakfast, but I immediately went out and bought two more boxes (they were on sale at Stop n Shop - 2 boxes for $5!!).
Please note - I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Labels: belVita, Colgate, Dickinson's, Influenster, NECTRESSE, Vaseline, VoxBox