Day 10 - English Muffin Pizzas

Hi again!  Catch up here (duh). 

Tonight, I wanted to do something easy…so…English Muffin Pizzas!  I LOVE these things - my mother and I used to make them all the time (and Mark LOVED them too)…so why not, right?

These guys are the easiest things to make…

Ingredients:
English Muffins
Ground Beef
Tomato Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
Any toppings you'd like (I used onions tonight)

Directions:

  1. Split up the English Muffins, and put them on an aluminum-foil covered cookie sheet.  
  2. Put the English Muffins in the oven (at 350) or until toasty and crispy.  
  3. Cook your ground beef and season to taste (I like to use Italian Seasoning, Garlic Powder, and a little salt and pepper).  
  4. Take your english muffins out of the oven, and put a layer of sauce on each half.
  5. Then add the meat.
  6. Then add your toppings.
  7. Then add your cheese!!
  8. Finally, season (Italian Seasoning)


Then…they go in the broiler…

Until they get all nice and toasty…like this…

And then you EAT THEM for DAYS as long as they'll last (which isn't that long)…delicious. 

Labels: , , ,