Hello all! Catch up here.
Tonight, we were just going to have leftovers for dinner, so I decided to make cookies from what we already had in the house…Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Chips… 'cuz why not, right?
1 cup butter (softened)
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla exract
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips
- Make sure that butter is softened before you start this!!
- Preheat your oven to 325 and line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs in a bowl.
- Mix well. Make sure that it has a creamy texture before moving on.
- Add the flour and baking soda (in small batches), and mix well.
- Then add your chocolate chips and mix well.
- Drop the mixture by the spoonful on to the baking sheet (about 1-2 inches apart).
- Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes (or until SLIGHTLY browned on the edges).
- Pick up the ENTIRE parchment paper sheet (with the cookies on it), and place it on a wire rack to cool.
Once fully cooled, ENJOY them. They're friggin' delicious, and addicting…oh man.
Labels: 31 Day Challenge, cookies, dessert, food, peanut butter