Day 6 - Butternut Squash Linguine

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Welcome back - catch up here

Today, I found this wonderful blog - Cookie + Kate.  Pretty amazing food blog - and it's a vegetarian blog - I know, right?  Me and bacon are like peas and carrots (say it like Forrest Gump - you'll get it).  I cannot believe that I actually found a recipe…from a VEGETARIAN blog…that I wanted to make. 

Holy crap you guys.  Best.  Recipe.  Ever.  

I apologize that tonight's recipe isn't my own, I just couldn't resist trying this one - I pulled the recipe directly from her blog - so go over there if you want the recipe and some how-to pictures.  

I can't even tell you how delicious this was - hit the spot, and I'm a SUCKER for root veggies - and the fall is prime season for it!!

Enjoy!!

Labels: , , ,